Who we are:
Canadian researchers have always found an excellent partner in Brain Vision LLC the North American distributor of Brain Products, EASYCAP, Cognionics, NIRx and several other great companies. Due to your continued trust and recommendations, our customer base is continuously growing and so are we. Now we thought it‘s time to bring you a dedicated distributor for the Canadian market.
We have just founded Brain Vision Solutions which will be your new distributor in the Canadian market. We are located in beautiful Montréal, where we already have a lot of friends and customers. We plan for Brain Vision Solutions to take care of our Canadian customers by the end of the year 2016. Now we are looking for help!
We strive to provide researchers in Canada with the best hard and software solutions to allow for successful experiments and a satisfying research experience. We dedicate ourselves to helping those who are committed to the research and understanding of the human brain and nervous system. Our hard and software solutions for neurophysiological research cover the fields of: ERP, EEG/fMRI, EEG/TMS, BCI, as well as sleep and sports sciences and similar disciplines.
We are looking for people that want to join us!
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- A love and deep understanding for neurophysiological research.
That is; researchers or experienced lab managers who have done recordings, analysis and presentations (publications and conferences) of results in EEG /ERP research.
- An interest to serve the scientific community as a consultant in hard and software related requests.
The drive to find solutions, ranging from scientific applications to troubleshooting a lab set-up.
- A willingness to travel throughout Canada (and sometimes the US) to visit the researchers in their labs,
give training and workshops and to attend conferences (25% travel).
- Having worked with our equipment is a big plus, so is being bilingual (French and English).
What we offer:
- Working with interesting people at the frontiers of neuroscience.
- Being part of a great team, in a positive atmosphere.
- An invitation to grow with us:
Working in a fast growing company with great potential of/for career advancements
- Attractive compensation package
If you think that you could be a great match for us, please email your application in English to Dr. Patrick Britz ([email protected]).